Odyssey’s comprehensive benefits are designed to fit individual needs and provide the resources to support our employees’ growth and development.*
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prescription coverage
- Health savings account with company contribution
- Dependent care account
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible time off
- Mentoring and career development programs
- Ability to work across company sites in US and Europe
*Benefits vary by region. small>
Explore our open positions
Extraordinary leaps are accomplished with the help of the best, the brightest, and the most inventive minds driven to solve the greatest challenges.
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, global team of forward-thinking innovators united by a vision to reimagine the way drugs are discovered? Do you want to be part of a company that is catalyzing the future of precision medicine to improve the lives of patients living with inflammatory diseases and cancer? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
NOTICE ON FRAUDULENT JOB OFFERS
Odyssey Therapeutics has recently learned of a recruitment fraud involving scammers posing as company recruiters, or falsely claiming to represent employees of Odyssey Therapeutics.
What is Recruitment Fraud?
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fake job opportunities to job seekers. This type of fraud is normally carried out through online platforms such as false websites, or through fake emails claiming to be from the company. The purpose of this fraud is to obtain personal information (eg name, social security number), bank account or credit card information from victims as part of the fictitious onboarding process.
Odyssey Therapeutics, Inc. and its affiliates (“Odyssey”) do not require any financial expenditures by candidates in connection with the employment process.
Identifying Legitimate Odyssey Job Postings and/or Recruitment Process
- All valid, open positions are posted on https://odysseytx.com/careers.
- You may come across job postings on various job boards. For your safety, please verify the role exists by going to our careers page.
- Any employment-related communications that are not from @odysseytx.com or @greenhouse.io should be treated as fraudulent.
- Our hiring managers and external recruiting firms will not ask for sensitive personal information, money, or payments at any point in the recruitment process.
If you believe that you have been a victim of a fraudulent job offer, please contact us via security-[email protected] with “fraudulent job offer” in the subject line.