Odyssey is rapidly advancing programs in immunology and oncology, focusing on targets with strong validation that do not have marketed solutions. The current portfolio encompasses multiple programs that each address large market indications. While some of these programs can be addressed with conventional drug discovery paradigms, others employ more creative approaches and emerging technologies. To support growth of the pipeline, we are leveraging our expertise in immunology, cancer biology, translational medicine, and data science to discover new, high-potential targets that address unmet needs and advance the standard of care.
- Mechanism-tailored approaches to address disease biology
- Optimal target product profiles for maximum clinical benefit
- State-of-art tools to unlock targets that are currently inaccessible
- Modality and mechanism-agnostic approaches for target modulation
New high-potential targets
- Systems biology for pathway mining and target discovery coupled with functional and clinical genomics for validation
- Targets to treat large patient population and better serve subgroups